It’s worse than we thought!
The mainstream media continually reported how Obama was a visionary and how he was changing America for the better, but we conservatives knew the truth.
For close to a decade, Obama did his best to chip away at the very fabric of our nation leaving us more in debt and vulnerable to our enemies than ever. After Obama finally left the White House last January, the mainstream media, and lunatic left went into mourning over the fact he was no longer in office.
The talking heads on the nightly news began to recite all his “stunning” (those are their words, not mine) list of achievements Obama made during his time in office, but they seemed to forget a few. So, considering that we are approaching the one year anniversary of Barack Obama finally moving out of the White House, we thought we would put together a list of all of the first black president’s achievements, and they are shocking.
- First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
- First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
- First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
- First President to violate the War Powers Act.
- First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
- First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
- First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
- First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
- First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
- First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
- First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
- First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
- First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
- First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
- First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
- First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
- First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
- First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
- First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
- First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
- First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
- First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
- First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
- First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
- First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
- First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
- First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
- First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
- First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
- First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
- First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
- First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
- First President to repeat the Holy Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth
- First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
- First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”
- Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion. (Thank God he didn’t get away with THIS one.)
- The first president to allow Iran to inspect their own facilities.
- The first president to have blood on his hands from Benghazi to the assassinations of several police officers.
- First president to trade 5 terrorists for a traitor
- First president to facilitate the Iranians to acquire nuclear weapons.
- First president to light up the White House in rainbow colors to honor men that lust after other men’s rear ends.
- First president to put young children in danger by forcing states to allow men in women’s restroom and showers.
- First president to marry a man.
- First president to smoke crack cocaine in the White House.
Now, while that list of achievements is shocking the list of records, Obama set during his time as president is equally as impressive.
Of course, we could go on for weeks with more of Obama’s “accomplishments,” but we would be here for weeks. However, the moral of the story is this, yes, Barack Obama did leave a legacy and it was not for the better. Obama promised that he would fundamentally transform American and he did just that with his terrible policies and hatred for everything our country as built on.
It will take years for America to recover from the damage that Barack Obama inflicted upon our country, but we are on the right track after electing Donald Trump. Hopefully, in time under Trump’s strong leadership, we can erase the damage that was done and become the superpower we once were again.